Re: GFDL/GPL issues

It's interesting to note that in the case of GNAT, we have no
licensing constraints on the documentation that would restrict
automatic generation, but we just don't do it.

The GNAT documentation is pretty complete, and certainly
gets a lot of attention and constant improvement, since
we regard it as being as important as the code.

In the case of interfaces to library routines, what we do
is to have fully commented Ada package specs that act as
both the documentation of the implementation interface and
as the user documentation (for an example, look at g-spipat.ads).
I can't see any value in duplicating this information elsewhere.