Re: GFDL/GPL issues

> What if we ask the FSF if we can dual license the constraints.md files
> under both the GPL and the GFDL?

Thanks for the update Mark.

I agree that we are likely to get more traction with a request to dual
license as opposed to re-license.

Although I confess to lingering doubts as to the big picture.

This implied documentation license algebra is quite weak and the
imagined documentation production toolchains and procedures quite
tortured. GPL indexes, but no GFDL direct linkages? Please.

Not for the first time I find myself wishing the FSF spent more mental
effort on documentation for free software, at every level.

-benjamin