This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.5.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- From: Dennis Clarke <dclarke at blastwave dot org>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:41:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.5.1 Release Candidate available from gcc.gnu.org
- Reply-to: dclarke at blastwave dot org
> A release canidate for GCC 4.5.1 is available from
> and shortly its mirrors. It has been generated from SVN revision 162408.
> I have sofar bootstrapped and tested the release candidate on
> x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. Please test it and report any issues to
> The branch remains frozen and all checkins until after the final
> release of GCC 4.5.1 require explicit RM approval.
> If all goes well, I'd like to release 4.5.1 before Aug 1st.
FYI , bug 44455 is a show stopper in the Solaris world.
email@example.com <- Email related to the open source Solaris
firstname.lastname@example.org <- Email related to open source for Solaris