This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Accessor macros for target-specific types / enum reg_class -> int changes
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at spamcop dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 21:45:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: Accessor macros for target-specific types / enum reg_class -> int changes
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Joern Rennecke <email@example.com> writes:
> Would patches to introduce these accessor macros be considered separately,
> or should I only submit them as part of the big patch for PR44566?
> Would patches for this be considered separately?
I would always prefer to see smaller patches. I can't imagine any
case when I would prefer to see a big patch if there were any possible
way to break it up into independent pieces.