This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: reload question
- From: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- To: Alex Turjan <aturjan at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 12:44:55 -0600
- Subject: Re: reload question
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/23/10 12:29, Alex Turjan wrote:
Emulate it using normal instructions. You can find examples in various
other ports. These situations are rare, but for proper operation, you
need to support them.
insns which branch are not allowed to have outputThanks for answer but what do you suggest to do, as my architecture done not support HW loops with memory operands?
reloads. You must
support any kind of register as well as memory operands in
your insn for
the loop counter.