This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: plugin-provided pragmas & Fortran or Ada?
- From: Duncan Sands <baldrick at free dot fr>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:58:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: plugin-provided pragmas & Fortran or Ada?
- References: <1277180442.24042.13.camel@glinka>
Assuming a plugin (e.g. MELT) add a new pragma using PLUGIN_PRAGMAS, is
this pragma usable from Ada or Fortran code?
I am not very familiar with Ada or Fortran. I believe Ada has some
syntax for pragmas -but do Ada pragma have the same API inside GCC
plugins as C or C++ pragmas?- and I am not sure about Fortran. Many
Fortran dialects or implementations parse specially some kind of
comments -but I don't know if these are giving pragma events to plugins.
I'm pretty sure this won't work for Ada without modifying the Ada