Re: plugin-provided pragmas & Fortran or Ada?

Hi Basile,

Assuming a plugin (e.g. MELT) add a new pragma using PLUGIN_PRAGMAS, is
this pragma usable from Ada or Fortran code?

I am not very familiar with Ada or Fortran. I believe Ada has some
syntax for pragmas -but do Ada pragma have the same API inside GCC
plugins as C or C++ pragmas?- and I am not sure about Fortran. Many
Fortran dialects or implementations parse specially some kind of
comments -but I don't know if these are giving pragma events to plugins.

I'm pretty sure this won't work for Ada without modifying the Ada front-end.

Ciao,

Duncan.