This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC plugin support when using Ada
On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:32 PM, PeteGarbett
<petegarbett@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I see nothing in the GCC 4.5 release notes about
> plugin support being language specific, and yet if I using the treehydra
> plugin with Ada (admittedly using a patched GCC 4.3.4 as per the dehydra
> notes), I get this
>
> gnat1: warning: command line option
> "-fplugin=/home/linux/gcc-dehydra/dehydra/gcc_treehydra.so" is valid for
> C/C++ but not for Ada
>
> I assume the plan is to have something in the GCC 4 series be agnostic
> about what front end has generated your GIMPLE. Is this correct?
> I'd like to be able to analyse GIMPLE structures generated from gnat.
In GCC 4.5 plugin support is not language specific. This must be
a "patched GCC 4.3.4 as per the dehydra notes" issue.
Richard.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>