how to comply games for consoles

Hello GCC of GNU,

I've done a bit of research regarding the GCC complier, and even emailed
GNU regarding the usage of GCC to comply self developed games for game
console OS (such as Xbox 360, Playstation3, Nintendo Wii and etc.).

I did learn that GCC is a major complier for Playstation (which is good,
since I want to use Crystal Space Engine to create some of our games), and
can work for any platform, with the correct support libraries for those
other systems.

My question is were can I aquire support libraries for GCC in order to
comply games for platforms such as iPhone, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and so
on?

Where can I aquire such information?

Thanks,

Tajiya Baba,
Head Director of EYI Publications Company