This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
SH optimized software floating point routines
- From: "Naveen H. S" <Naveen dot S at kpitcummins dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: "kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp" <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, Prafulla Thakare <Prafulla dot Thakare at kpitcummins dot com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:00:55 +0530
- Subject: SH optimized software floating point routines
Software floating point(libgcc) routines were implemented for SH in the
There were some discussions regarding the testing of these routines.
We had briefly tested those routines and found that they did not have
any major issues.
Please let me know whether these routines can be used in SH toolchain.
Please let me know whether we should invoke these routines by default.
Currently, we are thinking of invoking these routines only on specifying
command line options.