SH optimized software floating point routines

Hi,

Software floating point(libgcc) routines were implemented for SH in the
following links:-

There were some discussions regarding the testing of these routines.
We had briefly tested those routines and found that they did not have
any major issues.
Please let me know whether these routines can be used in SH toolchain.

Please let me know whether we should invoke these routines by default.
Currently, we are thinking of invoking these routines only on specifying
command line options.

Regards,
Naveen.H.S