This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.6 secondary platform update
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 16:50:42 +0200
- Subject: GCC 4.6 secondary platform update
- Connect(): No such file or directory
we looked at the current list of primary and
secondary targets and suggested (again) to demote i686-apple-darwin to
a secondary platform on the base that it is unmaintained. We
recognize that it is used and gets many bugs filed against.
It was suggested to drop powerpc-apple-darwin from the list of
This was done.
It was also suggested to change hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11
to ia64-hpux and to change s390-linux-gnu to s390x-linux-gnu in the
list of secondary targets.
Shall we proceed?