This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Time to create wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-4.6?
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>, gerald at pfeifer dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 12:48:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: Time to create wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-4.6?
- References: <20100602234943.GA28262@hungry-tiger.westford.ibm.com>
On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:49 AM, Michael Meissner
> As I was about to check in the -mrecip changes for powerpc on GCC 4.6, I
> figured to get a start on documentation, and I was going to edit the
> gcc-4.6/changes.html file. ?I realize this is early in the cycle, but did we
> want to create the gcc-4.6 directory?
Hm? It's already there. (just no index.html)