This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
On 2 June 2010 22:42, manal habib wrote: > Hi, > > I am new into the field of coding, and I am wandering if I can get > some help on how to use the GCC? I have a mac version 10.5.8. ? Should > I just copy one of the image folders to make computer? ?how can use > it? This is not the right mailing list for questions about using gcc, please ask on gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org instead. Jonathan
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |