This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:48:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: Using C++ in GCC is OK
- References: <4C030228.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> I have written a proposed set of C++ coding conventions on the wiki at
> This is only a preliminary proposal. It requires fleshing out and
Thank you for volunteering to do this. How would you like to receive
comments? Directly on the Wiki page, or by email?
(650) 331-3385 x713