This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: trampolines handling, important copyright question


On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 03:49:48PM +0200, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Marc Espie <espie@nerim.net> wrote:
> 
> > Is there something I'm missing ? Is there a way I can still be the owner
> > of that patch and release it as I wish ?
> 
> Yes. Read your copyright assignment.  You have perpetual rights to do
> as you see fit with the code you wrote, even if you assigned copyright
> to the FSF.

Cool. Thanks. I'll see how my current work merges with -current.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]