This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

data type 'struct loop' in MELT


Hi,

I am just working on integrating the struct loop as a boxed type in
MELT. I had a short discussion with Basile on the basic definitions and
changes to be made in melt-runtime.*.

One problem was the garbage collection of the loop structure but it
turned out to that I misjudged this garbage collection stuff. I recently
managed to get this to work.

Up to now I have basic support up and running. The hash map to the loop
is missing and I have not figured out yet what I need it for, but Basile
mentioned it to be necessary to reliably attach data to the loop data
type. 

So help with this hash map stuff would be welcome.

I will send the patch as soon as I have completed the that point.

Regards,


Michael


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]