Accepted applications for Google Summer of Code 2010

This year GCC received 10 slots for Google Summer of Code.  The full
list of the accepted projects is at
http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode.

Unfortunately, we could not accept all the proposals.  But that should
not discourage folks from contributing, anyway.  To increase chances
of acceptance for future applications, please make sure to follow the
published guidelines.  There are various resources on the net with
suggestions on how to write a solid GSoC application, which we have
listed on the GCC wiki (http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/SummerOfCode).

Congratulations to all the accepted applications.  Looking forward to
all those contributions!

Diego.