This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [LTO] Open items in the ToDo list
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Andi Hellmund <mail at andihellmund dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 23:46:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: [LTO] Open items in the ToDo list
- References: <4BD4B591.email@example.com>
On 25 April 2010 23:35, Andi Hellmund <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> It is not only related to this ToDo list of LTO, but to all ToDo lists in
> the wiki. I think we should try to keep the ToDo lists up-to-date in the
> sense that someone working on an item should put his/her name in the list to
> signal that this item is work-in-progress. Others could then specifically
> contact this person if they would like to contribute/support.
Good idea, I will suggest that you move the TODO list to the top of
the file, before the notice that the branch was merged. Otherwise it
feels as if everything has been done already.