This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC porting tutorials
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: "Radu Hobincu" <radu dot hobincu at arh dot pub dot ro>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Vali Codreanu" <vali dot codreanu at arh dot pub dot ro>, "Petronela Agache" <petronela dot silvia at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 07:45:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC porting tutorials
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"Radu Hobincu" <email@example.com> writes:
> I've been looking over the GCC official site at http://gcc.gnu.org/ but I
> couldn't find an official porting tutorial. Is there such a thing? And
> maybe a small example for a lightweight architecture?
I don't know of a tutorial, but I want to make sure that you are
looking at the internal docs: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/ .
They include the information you need for a new port, though not
organized as a tutorial.