This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to report an ICE in -flto?
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Adrian von Bidder <avbidder at fortytwo dot ch>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:11:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to report an ICE in -flto?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Adrian von Bidder <email@example.com> wrote:
> Usually I'd report an ICE by using -save-temps and reporting with the full
> Now an ICE with -flto happens during the link stage. ?And, since KDE is
> quite a bit of code, there's a ton of object files and shared libraries
> specified on the commandline.
> Is there a way to cut this down to a sane level?
There is a little bit of information on
> -- vbi
> Today is Pungenday, the 40th day of Discord in the YOLD 3176