Re: Notes from the GROW'10 workshop panel (GCC research opportunities workshop)

Hi Manuel,

PS: On the other hand, I think that modifying GCC to suit the purposes
of dragonegg or LLVM is a *bad* idea.

my policy has been to only propose GCC patches that are useful to GCC itself. Well, yesterday I broke this rule and posted a patch that was only of interest to dragonegg, but let's hope that this is the exception that proves the rule, as they say :)

Ciao,

Duncan.