Re: Notes from the GROW'10 workshop panel (GCC research opportunities workshop)

Hi,

You know, I'm getting pretty fed up with all this LLVM advocacy on a
GCC list. It's distracting and counter-productive.

It is not as if anything mentioned in this feedback is new and not
already known here on the GCC list. Repeating the long list of known
problems won't help GCC.

Can we now please return to discussions about GCC here? Please?

Ciao!
Steven