This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: c++ diagnostics
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, kde-devel at kde dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:11:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC: c++ diagnostics
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This may be of interest to KDE developers. So adding them to the CC list.
On 5 April 2010 17:20, Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> wrote:
> Hello all!
> I've put up a short diagnostics comparison between gcc, icc, and
> clang. It is my plan to update this with major revisions to individual
> Included are most of the outstanding bugzilla requests with the
> "diagnostic" keyword. However, I am looking for help! Please send me
> code samples that frustrate, obfuscate, and annoy.
> In particular, I am looking for template instantiation issues such as
> c++/41884, but hopefully something in a deliciously small snippet. No
> doubt other C++ hackers have particular annoyances.
> I'm also looking for guidance on how to rank the priority of these
> issues. Is there some way to tell what the biggest annoyance is?