This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: c++ diagnostics
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 03:03:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC: c++ diagnostics
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 5 April 2010 17:20, Benjamin Kosnik <email@example.com> wrote:
> Included are most of the outstanding bugzilla requests with the
> "diagnostic" keyword. However, I am looking for help! Please send me
> code samples that frustrate, obfuscate, and annoy.
Some PRs missing in this list:
And these are only about errors. There are a lot more about warnings.
On the other hand, PR 43431 is marked as fixed, it is not a parsing
problem and i think it should be removed. Again, links in the PR
numbers would help to check the status of the PRs listed in the