This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Error while building GCC 4.5 (MinGW)
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Name lastlong <brew_pt at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:41:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: Error while building GCC 4.5 (MinGW)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2010-04-12 at 08:34 -0700, Name lastlong wrote:
> Please check the following relevant information present in the config.log
> as follows:
Now that you can see what is wrong, you should try to manually reproduce
the error. Check the libraries to see if they are OK, and if the right
versions of the libraries are being linked in. Look to see where the
undefined references are coming from. Etc.
> Please let me know if there are any particular steps to be followed to build
> mingw toolchain with mpc libraries.
I have no idea. I haven't built a mingw toolchain anytime recently.