Release novops attribute for external use?

Hello,
One of our engineers requested a feature so that
compiler can avoid to re-load variables after a function
call if it is known not to write to memory. It should
slash considerable code size in our applications. I found
the existing "pure" and "const" cannot meet his requirements
because the function is optimized out if it doesn't return
a value. I almost started to implement a new attribute
in our own port, only to find out "novops" attribute is
exact what we want. Why "novops" is only limited to
internal use? Does it has any other implication? Could
we release this attribute for external use as well?

Thanks,
Bingfeng Mei