Re: dragonegg in FSF gcc?

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:00:13AM -0400, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> If the dragonegg and/or LLVM copyright was assigned to the FSF, which
> is a prerequisit for anything included in GCC and not what license the
> program is under currently, then I'm quite sure that the GCC
> maintainers would be more than happy to include both.

I don't think anyone was proposing llvm be added to FSF gcc but
rather just dragon-egg (so the interfaces to FSF gcc could be
kept updated more easily). The dependency on llvm would be treated
as any other (ppl, cloog, gmp, etc) and the user would have to
provide their own copy out of tree (although an in-tree build
could be supported).
                  Jack