This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC documentation: info format
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at codesourcery dot com>
- To: christophe dot jarry at ouvaton dot org
- Cc: gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 11:15:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: GCC documentation: info format
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 04/09/2010 05:08 AM, email@example.com wrote:
Where may I find gcc-vers.texi?
It is created by the install.texi2html shell script, which also creates
the HTML output files that go on the web site. You can probably modify
this script to generate info files instead, but as Diego mentioned, the
recommended way to produce info files is to configure and build a full
Don't forget about the libstdc++-v3 docs which are not in the
docs-sources.tar.gz file. Also, don't forget about the other docs which
are not in the gcc/doc directory. "make info" in a build tree takes
care of this stuff for you.