Re: WHOPR bootstrap, when/how?

> >> Both LTO and WHOPR now works with profiling pretty well (and I've switched
> > 	       ^^^^^ too much of market speach. WHOPR is not working well,
> > 		     profile feedback or not ;)
>
> Ah!  I was going to say :)
>
> For WHOPR, the partitioning should be driven by profile info (if
> available).  First, it should Just Work, of course.

Well, since we should be able to stream out the result of IPA propagation
across whole program, the particular partitioning decision should not be that
important (i.e. affecting the propagation in late compilation and possibly some
simple IPA passes we might do before but don't at the moment).

But yes, we should be able to get hot part of program into single closed
partition or something like that to get some extra score.

Honza