Re: GCC primary/secondary platforms?

On 4/7/2010 9:17 AM, Gary Funck wrote:
On 04/07/10 11:11:05, Diego Novillo wrote:
Additionally, make sure that the branch bootstraps and tests on all
primary/secondary platforms with all languages enabled.
Diego, thanks for your prompt reply and suggestions.  Regarding
the primary/secondary platforms.  Are those listed here?
   http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.5/criteria.html

Will there be a notification if and when C++ run-time will be ready to test on secondary platforms, or will platforms like cygwin be struck from the secondary list? I'm 26 hours into testsuite for 4.5 RC for cygwin gcc/gfortran, didn't know of any other supported languages worth testing.
My ia64 box died a few months ago, but suse-linux surely was at least as popular as unknown-linux in recent years.

--
Tim Prince