RFC: c++ diagnostics

Hello all!

I've put up a short diagnostics comparison between gcc, icc, and
clang. It is my plan to update this with major revisions to individual
compilers.

Included are most of the outstanding bugzilla requests with the
"diagnostic" keyword. However, I am looking for help! Please send me
code samples that frustrate, obfuscate, and annoy.

In particular, I am looking for template instantiation issues such as
c++/41884, but hopefully something in a deliciously small snippet. No
doubt other C++ hackers have particular annoyances.

I'm also looking for guidance on how to rank the priority of these
issues. Is there some way to tell what the biggest annoyance is?

http://people.redhat.com/bkoz/diagnostics/diagnostics.html

best,
benjamin