[RFC][i*86]appropriate target triplet for Android on x86?

Hi,

    I would like to get some advice on handling Android for x86 in
tool configurations.  Android is based on Linux but it is exactly the
same, so some customizations are required.  There was a discussion
among people working on Android and someone suggested using
i*86-unknown-android.  My question is whether this is a good thing to
do.  I would also like to hear from the maintainer of the i*86
backend.  Eventually we would like to see x86 Android modifications to
be pushed up-stream.

Thanks

-Doug