Re: Questions about "Handle constant exponents." in gcc/builtins.c

> Google is your friend...

Thanks Jack. As you can see in comment #46 of pr40106, I have found
my own way. In my previous attempts I have made two mistakes:
(1) I tried to use the search engine of the gcc mailing lists that
kept parsing optimize_insn_for_speed_p as if the _ were spaces.
(2) I did not realized that the history in only kept in trunk.

> svn blame is your friend, ...

When I report a pr I am not interested at all to blame anything
or anybody, only to see the pr fixed ASAP;-)

Cheers,

Dominique

PS For the ongoing discussion about the equivalence between
sqrt(x) and pow(x, 0.5), I'll only say that some influent
people should learn some basic math!