This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Headsup: Rogue or hacked account spamming via RT? re: [gnu.org #263454]
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:49:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: Headsup: Rogue or hacked account spamming via RT? re: [gnu.org #263454]
- References: <RT-Ticketfirstname.lastname@example.org> <4AC3DA72.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 06:48:02PM -0400, Dave Korn via RT wrote:
> Hello GNU webmasters,
> I hope this is the right place to report what appears to be a problem at
> rt.gnu.org, I couldn't find an explicit contact address for it.
> We just got two posts on the GCC mailing list with the subject line
> "[gnu.org #263454] Take home $204,000.00 this month":
> and according to the headers (visible by the "raw text" links at the above
> URLs) these appear to have genuinely originated at rt.gnu.org via the web
Isn't this more likely the RT admins closing spam reports?