This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 4.5 Status Report (2009-09-19)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:07:57 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: GCC 4.5 Status Report (2009-09-19)
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com> <4AC27D21.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009, Dave Korn wrote:
> We have ~48 hours left for stage 1 and I can't be confident of getting
> it reviewed in the remaining time, so I'd like to make a special
> request: can you, as RM, please say that this is OK in principle and
> that if I can get v3 approval (it already has all other necessary
> approvals) I can check it in during stage 3 before we branch?
Historically I think we have been flexible for patches that have been
submitted during stage 1.
Now, submitting a one liner as your first attempt at a new pass today
and then claiming the rest are just fixes, would be a stretch :-), but
for a patch like yours it does not seem unreasonable.