This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: How to implement compare and branch instruction
- From: Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini at redhat dot com>
- To: Mohamed Shafi <shafitvm at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 16:26:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to implement compare and branch instruction
- References: <email@example.com>
On 09/24/2009 02:41 PM, Mohamed Shafi wrote:
How can i overcome this error?
Remove the guilty alternatives, for example the d/L alternative, and
make operand 2 a register_operand.