This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Adjust develop.html to reflect recent practice
- From: Theodore Papadopoulo <Theodore dot Papadopoulo at sophia dot inria dot fr>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 21:40:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Adjust develop.html to reflect recent practice
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
Richard Guenther wrote:
Just a minor tweak...
As commented to my last status report develop.html does not reflect
reality anymore. The following tries to adjust it carefully in
-<p>Development on our main branch will proceed in three stages. Each
-stage will be two months in length.</p>
+<p>Development on our main branch will proceed in three stages.</p>
Since there are only effectively two stages, wouldn't it be better to
state two stages here ?