This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

gcc code debug


hello 

                  I was traversing through the source code of GCC using GDB
and I understood some of the function the GCC toplev_main() calls but when i
came to one particular initialization  init_optimization_passes()  i was not
able to understand the statements

 if (pass->static_pass_number)
     pass->todo_flags_start |= TODO_mark_first_instance;
     *list = pass;
     pass->static_pass_number = -1;

I want to know what is the static_pass_number, what is the value inside it

thanking you


yours sincerely

Anand Raj S Ulle
Shivmurthy
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/gcc-code-debug-tp25491558p25491558.html
Sent from the gcc - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]