This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: apple blocks extension
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: "Vincent R." <forumer at smartmobili dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 11:04:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: apple blocks extension
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 09/15/2009 08:28 AM, Vincent R. wrote:
I just was curious to know if closures in apple gcc(called blocks from
what I read) is
also in mainline.
What is the status about this extension ?
It is unlikely that this will ever be brought into GCC, since
it appears to be largely identical to the C++0x Lambda feature.