This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Fwd: LatticeMico32 support in GCC 4.5
- From: Sébastien Bourdeauducq <sebastien dot bourdeauducq at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 11:37:20 +0200
- Subject: Fwd: LatticeMico32 support in GCC 4.5
- References: <email@example.com>
Do you have news regarding this?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sébastien Bourdeauducq <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 20:46:01 +0200
Subject: LatticeMico32 support in GCC 4.5
Would you mind including support for the LatticeMico32 soft processor in
the upcoming GCC 4.5 series?
We at Milkymist  develop a free system-on-chip design  that uses the
Mico32 processor and having out-of-the box Mico32 support in GCC would help
software development on this free SoC platform.
Support for Mico32 is already included in recent binutils releases.
A patch  was submitted to the GCC mailing list last December, that we
are currently using with GCC 4.4. It seems pretty stable as it allows us to
compile a working Linux kernel .
Looking forward to your positive answer,