This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Not using DECL_VALUE_EXPR for callee-copied parameters?
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: mjambor at suse dot cz (Martin Jambor)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 21:52:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Not using DECL_VALUE_EXPR for callee-copied parameters?
> Having said that, if anybody has problems with this patch going in,
> please speak out now rather than later.
I very much appreciate the work you have done on this problem. However,
the patch doesn't work as expected. I get multiple comparison failures
with this change on hppa-unknown-linux-gnu and hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.11.
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)