This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problems with lambda implementation
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Sergey Sadovnikov <flex_ferrum at artberg dot ru>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 20:11:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problems with lambda implementation
- References: <email@example.com>
On 09/10/2009 03:45 PM, Sergey Sadovnikov wrote:
1. Lambda and template type deduction.
A patch I've been holding off on committing happens to fix this bug.
This is surprising, as I thought it was just a code cleanup. I guess
I'll go ahead and commit it soon.
2. Lambdas and result_of or something similar.
How I can determine return type of lambda in compile time? As far as I
could understood there is no way to do so. Is it right?