This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Not using DECL_VALUE_EXPR for callee-copied parameters?
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 18:39:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: Not using DECL_VALUE_EXPR for callee-copied parameters?
- References: <20090911233525.GA4823@alvy.suse.cz>
Martin Jambor <email@example.com> writes:
> I have run the testsuite on hppa with the following patch and I
> successfully bootstrapped and tested it on x86_64. Unless someone
> objects, I will bootstrap it on hppa and commit it in a week or two
> along with Richi's patch verifying such decls don't leak to the IL
> (and then try to use the mechanism above to keep the debug info).
Without meaning to criticize your investigation, I object on procedural
grounds--some maintainer must approve such a patch to mainline. I don't
think it qualifies as obvious.