This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: LatticeMico32 support in GCC 4.5
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: "sebastien dot bourdeauducq at lekernel dot net" <sebastien dot bourdeauducq at lekernel dot net>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "devel at lists dot milkymist dot org" <devel at lists dot milkymist dot org>
- Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 10:20:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: LatticeMico32 support in GCC 4.5
- References: <64f9b3b0711f6521b18a60c427aeb0b8@localhost>
FWIW we have been using the lm32 patches against
4.3 and 4.4 and providing them with the RTEMS
tool RPMs. We would also appreciate these
getting reviewed and merged.
Would you mind including support for the LatticeMico32 soft processor in
the upcoming GCC 4.5 series?
We at Milkymist  develop a free system-on-chip design  that uses the
Mico32 processor and having out-of-the box Mico32 support in GCC would help
software development on this free SoC platform.
Support for Mico32 is already included in recent binutils releases.
A patch  was submitted to the GCC mailing list last December, that we
are currently using with GCC 4.4. It seems pretty stable as it allows us to
compile a working Linux kernel .
Looking forward to your positive answer,