Re: MSVC hook function prologue

Am Friday 04 September 2009 14:49:42 schrieb Stefan Dösinger:
> I attached another version of the patch - I restarted the compile, so I
> still don't know if it fully works.
Seems to be working - gcc compiles fine, my test function has the right
starting bytes. Wine compiles and runs, and Steam successfully hooks the
functions.

I'll add a test case for this feature as well, and submit it next week. Before
I finally submit it I want to make sure Alexandre hasn't changed his mind
about all this.