This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trunk frozen for VTA merge
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:09:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: Trunk frozen for VTA merge
- References: <20090901103724.GG2884@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 12:37:24PM +0200, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Subject says it all, I guess.
The trunk is unfrozen again, VTA has been merged and Alex will just enable
-fvar-tracking-assignments by default later today.