This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gcc-in-cxx] replacing qsort with std::sort
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Pedro Lamarão <pedro dot lamarao at ccppbrasil dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 02:24:51 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [gcc-in-cxx] replacing qsort with std::sort
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, Pedro LamarÃo wrote:
> 2009/8/28 Pedro LamarÃo <email@example.com>:
> > I have not yet made complete size and execution speed measurements, though.
> > I've run the test suite and there are some failures; I think many of
> > them are not regressions when compared with a pure build with C++.
> Comparing trunk -r151160 and trunk -t151160 --enable-build-with-cxx
> + patches, these are the sizes of xgcc and g++ before strip:
> [psilva@joana obj]$ ls -lh gcc/xgcc gcc/g++
> -rwxrwxr-x. 1 psilva psilva 481K Ago 31 12:58 gcc/g++
> -rwxrwxr-x. 1 psilva psilva 477K Ago 31 12:58 gcc/xgcc
That's not the real compiler, only the compiler driver. Look for files
named cc1 (the C compiler) and cc1plus (the C++ compiler) :-)