This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: IRA undoing scheduling decisions
- From: Peter Bergner <bergner at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Charles J. Tabony" <tabonyee at austin dot rr dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Pat Haugen <pthaugen at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:59:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: IRA undoing scheduling decisions
- References: <20090824235612.1UZ4O.12881.root@hrndva-web01-z01> <1251319659.5257.21.camel@otta> <4A9D31F6.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1251837677.7794.13.camel@otta> <4A9D880A.email@example.com>
On Tue, 2009-09-01 at 16:46 -0400, Vladimir Makarov wrote:
> Peter Bergner wrote:
> > Were you going to whip that patch up or did you want me to?
> I am going to do it by myself.
Great! I'd like to see how your patch affects POWER6 performance.
Do you have access to a POWER6 box? If not, can you send Pat and I
the patch and we'll fire off a run on our POWER6 benchmark system.