This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Notes toward re-implementing EH in gimple


On 08/10/2009 05:53 AM, Michael Matz wrote:
Shouldn't it be enough to have EXC_PTR_EXPR/FILTER_EXPR simply be builtin
functions with proper attributes.

Yes, that would be entirely possible. I thought about that later, after I'd posted that message.

Yall worry about pure/const'ness downthread: they could be const.
There are absolutely no side effects at the site of the builtin
at all.  Really, it's just a placeholder for a pseudo that rtl eh
expanders created elsewhere at the landing pad.

Cleaning that up won't be in my initial patch, I don't think, but
it will be easy to do later.


r~



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]