This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Cannot configure gcc4.4.0 in order to build h8300 crosscompiler
- From: "ariga masahiro" <ariga at link-lab dot co dot jp>
- To: "sumanth" <sumanth dot gundapneni at redpinesignals dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 17:01:49 +0900
- Subject: Re: Cannot configure gcc4.4.0 in order to build h8300 crosscompiler
I am sorry to rush mails.
But I found the patch I sent was already included in GCC4.4.0 libgcc2.h.
So please ignore my previous mail.
Returning to original problem,apparently
L_bswapdi2 is somewhere defined.
But I could not find L_bswapdi2 defined anywhere.
Where and how is it defined ?
__bswapdi2 (DItype u)