Re: Any ada maintainers out there this afternoon? (Ada bootstrap broken on newlib targets)

>   Ah, and I see you also had an after-thought in a second reply.  I'll respin
> this if you think it's horribly ugly, otherwise I'll send it to -patches with
> a changelog once the build has finished.

It is indeed ugly.

I'd use GNAT_STRUCT_STAT and GNAT_FOPEN instead.

Since these are macros, I don't see the need to add trailing or leading
underscores.

Please post to gcc-patches when ready, I'll review it officially there.

Arno